An Appeal from the World Service Authority
The World Service Authority
Founded in 1954 to implement universal human rights.
(For additional information about donating to the human rights and world citizenship actions of the World Service Authority, please also follow these two links regarding theWSA Funding Information Letter and the Donation Form.)
Dear World Citizen,
The World Service Authority coordinates global actions and programs that promote recognition of World Citizenship and World Law as fundamental, vital extensions of civic rights and responsibilities.
Among its activities and programs are:
- Continuation and rapid advancement of global Syntegrations(R) throughout the world into the new millennium--helping empower people to express their voices globally through this grassroots, participatory process;
- Promotion of mondialization (recognition by cities, regions, or countries of their roles as world communities);
- Production and distribution of educational materials about global government and world citizenship, including World Citizen News and World Government News;
- Expansion of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)Awareness Project which has provided hundreds of thousands of copies of the UDHR in multiple languages to peace, human rights and religious organizations, NGOs, intergovernmental organizations and individuals throughout the world--to assist people in understanding and claiming our rights and responsibilities;
- Development of a World Law Institute; advancement of the free legal services provided by the WSA Legal Department to individuals throughout the world suffering from human rights violations; promotion of the World Law Internship Program(SM) for law, graduate and undergraduate students.
We need your help to keep these exciting and timely projects moving rapidly forward. Your donation at this critical moment in history will enable us to boldly continue and evolve the vital activities of global citizenship and global stewardship into every corner of the world.
As a concrete and cogent gesture of thanks, for each hundred dollars ($100) you contribute to the World Service Authority you will receive 10 World Kilowatt Dollars in $K10 denominations issued by the World Kilowatt Fund,Washington, D.C. (A first series, this unique, global peace and human rights, numbered currency printed on security paper is already becoming a collector's item. Who knows what value it might have, say, in l0 years as World Government evolves?)
The form below is provided for your convenience. If you would like to make a donation, please fill out the form, and mail it to the address shown below.
With many thanks for your generous support,
Yours in One World,
Yes, as a World Citizen, I would indeed like to support the exciting and timely projects of the World Service Authority.
Please select amount of contribution:
( )Sovereign Donor.....$5000 ( )World Donor.....$1000
( )Patron......$500 ( )Sponsor.....$250 ( )Supporter.....$100
( )Helper.....$50 ( )Other_______
Please make checks/money orders in US Dollars payable to:
World Service Authority
5 Thomas Circle, NW,
Washington, DC 20005 USA
----------------- CREDIT CARD DONATION FORM ------------------
You may make donations to the World Service Authority by credit card.
Please complete the form below and return it to the WSA with the completed contribution form above. Please include a photocopy of the front and back sides of your credit card. Please note that there are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES. Please note that due to the effective legal and political advocacy of the WSA, in addition to its educational programs, donations are not tax-deductible despite its non-profit status.
Type of Credit Card (Check One):
___ Visa ___ Mastercard ___ Discover
___ Diner's Club ___ American Express
Credit Card Number:_______________________________
Expiration Date (Month/Year): ____________________
Name as it appears on the card: ____________________________
Authorized Signature and Date: _____________________________
Telephone and email of Cardholder: __________________________
Billing Address including Postal (Zip) Code:
Thank you for your very generous contribution.